Mutual Aid Response Group
To work for faster and effective mutual help to each other in the emergency situation in a locality.
- Sharing a Information
Each member will share following information with the group.
- Name and Cell Number of persons to be contacted in emergency during the day time.
- Name and Cell Number of persons to be contacted in emergency during the odd time.
- Firefighting Equipment.
|1||Fire Tenders||___ (Numbers)|
|2||Fire Hydrant Systems||___ (Numbers)|
|3||Capacity of Water Storage||___ (Litter)|
|4||Number of Trained Fire Fighters||___ (Numbers)|
|5||Number of Trained Fire Striders||___ (Numbers)|
|6||Any Inflammable Material||___ (Numbers)|
|7||Any Highly Inflammable Material||___ (Numbers)|
|8||Number of Fire Extinguishers||___ (Numbers)|
- A Type
- B Type
- C Type
- Display of information
Each member will display following information in the Security Office and in the Office of Factory Manager:
- Fire Brigade Silvassa.
- Fire Brigade Alok Industry Ltd.
- Fire Brigade Reliance Industry Ltd.
- Police Control Room.
- Police Station Silvassa.
- Police Station Khanvel.
- Nearest Police out Post.
- Civil Hospital Silvassa.
- Nearest Primary Health Center.
- Nearest Qualified Doctors.
- Contact persons in each establishment of group.
The group shall meet every quarter. If there is a need, it will revise and update the information. Recent past incidents will be reviewed in the meeting and plan of action for future preparedness will be discussed.
Signature of Members
(___________) (______________) (_______________) (__________)