Overleaf: Extracts from the Byelaws
5. CLASSES OF MEMBERS AND MEMBERSHIP FEES:-There shall be four classes of member namely
1) Ordinary 2) Life Members 3) Associate Members 4) Honorary Members
1. Ordinary Members:- Any firm or body corporate whether incorporated in India or abroad, carrying on an industrial activity or interested in such an activity, and having a unit at D&N.H. shall be eligible to become an Ordinary Member of the Association on payment of below mentioned subscription every year and the admission fee as mentioned in Rule No.
6. All the subscriptions are payable in advance during the year.
|Sr No||Type of Industry||Annual Fees|
|1||Industry having 220 KVA energy connection||Rs 30000|
|2||Industry having 66 KVA energy connection||Rs 15000|
|3||Industry having 11 KVA energy connection||Rs 10000|
|4||Industry having less then 11 KVA energy connection||Rs 5000|
*Five Year Membership: Five years membership can be obtained by paying four times of above annual fees
2. Life Members : Any Individual firm or body corporate whether incorporated in India or abroad and carrying on an industrial activity or interested in such an activity, shall be eligible to become a life member of the Association on payment of the seven times of Annual Fees of the Association, the proceeds of which will be credited to a reserve fund which may be utilized for expenditure of a capital nature unless approved by the General Body.
3. Associate Members: Any association of industries in D&N.H. which subscribed to objects of the Association and agrees to abide by its policy and programme, will be eligible to become an Associate Member of the Association on payment of Rs. 10,000/- as annual subscription and the admission fee as mentioned in Rule No. 6, below
4. Honorary Members : Persons who have distinguished themselves by public service or who have attained a position of eminence in industry or in a company commerce and who are interested in the aims and objects of the Association, may be elected as Honorary Members of the Association by a general body meeting of the Association, by two-thirds of the majority of the members present at the meeting. On the recommendation of the Executive Committee, such member shall be exempted from paying membership fees.
5. Admission Fees : All the members including ordinary and Life Members will have to pay in advance Rs. 1,000/- as admission fee. The admission fee and subscription fee or any part thereof, once paid shall not be refundable on termination, cessation or suspension of membership. Membership fees are payable for the year irrespective of the date of admission of the Member of the Association. The proceeds of the admission fees shall be credited to the reserve fund of the Association. which may be utilized for expenditure of capital nature unless otherwise approved by the general body.
6. Admission to Membership: An applicant whether any firm or Company or an Association, shall sign the application form supplied by the office of the Association and send it to the Honorary Secretary or Secretary of the Association along with the admission fee and the requisite annual subscription fee with the signature of the proposer and the seconder who must be members of the Association. The application shall be placed by the Secretary before the Executive Committee of the Association at their next meeting for their consideration. The executive committee may refuse any application without assigning reasons or may admit the applicant to the membership of the Association. The applicant whose application has been rejected shall be entitled to the refund of the amount of admission fee and the amount of annual subscription, paid in advance. On admission of an applicant to the membership, he shall be bound by the rules and regulations of the Association and shall be entitled to receive a copy thereof for the time being in force. In case of rejection of any application by Ex-committee, the case will be put before the general body for approval with majority.